Saturday, July 21, 2007

Ok, I'm ready now.

So. . . for the past nine (ten) months, I've had the pleasure of being in the company of a few ladies who were pregnant and all due around the same time as the Baby Doughnut. Oh, how much fun that was. However, now that they all seem to be giving birth (and I don't know why this upsets me because one girl was a week late and the other was just due on Tuesday anyway), my morale has suffered. This is how I feel --->

Ok, maybe not that bad, but I am sooooooooooooooo ready. Physically, I feel totally fine- just a little tired. I think Cas and I are both just ready to meet this kid and get on with it already! That, and I want to start using all of our new stuff.

1 comment:

ebrown said...

This website is such a great idea! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait for Baby Doughnut to arrive!!