Friday, August 10, 2007

Wall Street

















This man has a haircut that says "let's do deals." A cut that's traditional, yet surprisingly bold. His style tells us that he's as comfortable in a Board meeting as he is in a swanky piano bar. A young Gordon Gekko you might say.*

*Styling courtesy of Cathie, Missy's mom.

Day 2 has been loads of fun. Jackson was snipped today so that's two traumatic experiences in two days. He's probably wondering what the hell is going on. For 9 months he lounged in peace and now BAM reality check! I had a little father-son chat with him to explain a few things. Like how he'll also have to pay taxes and take out the garbage on Sundays among other harsh realities of living outside the womb. But I reassured him that he's our little "long term investment". We got a onesie from my assistant with that slogan and it's my favorite.

Day 2 pics here.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Yo Cas - funny post. The photo link doesn't work though...can you re-post? THANKS!!! Jackson is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute....I love him and all of his hair.

Missy said...

How about now?

Kerry said...

Cas, Missy & Jackson - Congrats! Meg and I are so excited for you all and happy to hear that everyone is well! He's already GQ material...impressive!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Cas and Missy!
Missy - You're a super star!
What a fabulous little man with all that hair.
We're ecstatic to hear baby and parents are all happy and healthy!
Ryan & Janeen Hill

Anonymous said...

love the pictures! he has such chubby cheeks!
edie

Julie Bell said...

Cas and Missy...Jackson is adorable. I can't wait to hug him. I agree with Peggy. He looks so much like Chad. I am so glad Cas that you had a father/son talk with him. Never too early to start. Love to all of you.
Julie

Anonymous said...

What a head of hair...I know Dave is jealous! Seriously, he is adorable!! Good work, you two...

Can't wait to meet him!

Lisa