Sunday, November 25, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I hope everyone is feeling nice and plump after the weekend. We spent Thursday-Saturday at Granny Lin and Papa Bear's house and had a great time. Today we are back home to decorate for Christmas. I am still in my pj's and plan to stay in them until tomorrow morning.

Here are some pictures from my trip to Denver a few weeks ago. Cas had a business trip pop up, so I figured I would go visit Sophia and Sasha for a few days. Nat, Edie and Michael were there too (I think).

Also, here are some week 14 pictures. This set includes another photo shoot at the end- Jackson looks like he is giving the camera the evil eye in most of them. Oh well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah...um, were you really wearing metallic snake skin?!
-edie

Missy said...

You're darn right I was.

Natalie said...

PETA will be calling you soon.

Anonymous said...

Denver??!!! Not that I would expect to get a phone call, but next time you're in town, would you PLEASE let me take some pictures of that adorable baby of yours!!!!????? No scowling, I promise. I'm a pro.

Kristen.

Anonymous said...

Denver??!!! Not that I would expect to get a phone call, but next time you're in town, would you PLEASE let me take some pictures of that adorable baby of yours!!!!????? No scowling, I promise. I'm a pro.

Kristen.