Monday, December 3, 2007

It's Payback Time


For those of you who don't know, Jackson was a very good sleeper in the beginning. Up until a few weeks ago, we really didn't have very many of those "up every two hours" nights. I knew we were very well rested for new parents, but when I told people that, I would follow it up with "I'm sure we'll pay for it eventually". Well, times are a changin'. For the past week, the little turd has been waking up every 2-3 hours. The bad thing is that he's not crying when he wakes up (meaning that he's really still asleep), he is playing! I know I should be happy about this, because he is keeping himself busy, but once I hear him, I can't go back to sleep because I know that eventually he'll need me for something. It's pretty cute, I must say, but man do I need a nap!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is he rolling over Missy? Sometimes babies sleep is disrupted right before the reach a development milestone. Miss you.
allison

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good caption would be...
"you talkin' to me..?" Looks like our sweet little Jackson has turned into a tough (don't mess wit me) guy.

Sorry about the lack of sleep Missy.
xox

Peggy

Laurie said...

I REALLLLLLY feel bad for both of you!!!!!