Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Few Old Pictures

I just realized that I never sent the link out to these pictures. I took them a few weeks ago, over Thanksgiving. It looks like we might be needing a haircut soon (noooooooooooooo).

Jackson had his 4 month check-up yesterday. He weighs 15 lbs 3 oz, which is in the 60th percentile and, most importantly, he is 26 inches long, which is in the 85th-90th percentile! Can I get a shout-out to Cas's DNA??? YES! Shots included, we had a pretty good appointment. I think I cried harder than he did the first time he had the shots anyway. They should give treats or stickers to the moms too.

As for my last post about the sleeping. . . pretty sure that was a one night deal. I don't know if Jackson is teething or what, but his sleeping patterns have suuuuuuuuuuuuuucked lately. I knew it was too good to be true! Oh well, I guess that's why they come out cute.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

If you MUST cut his hair...don't touch the mohawk. I could send you some pretty-pretties if you want to try to those out, too!

laurie said...

Morgan says---- don't touch his hair!!!!!!!!!