Monday, December 17, 2007

You better watch out, you better not cry


Ah yes, Christmas is here. It has alway been my favorite holiday, but something seems to have made it just a little more special this year. I wonder what that could be?

We are headed to South Dakota on Saturday and we can't wait. We haven't been back since our trip in early October, so I am really excited for everyone to see Jackson! He managed to roll from his tummy to his back on Saturday, but hasn't done it since, so I am assuming he is just saving his energy for his cousins.

Since we won't be in CA, we celebrated Christmas a little early down in Los Altos yesterday. We had such a good time. I think Jackson did too, because he slept pretty hard through the night last night and still took a nice long nap this morning. I joined him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Missy and Cas,

Love Santa's helper!

Thanks for posting all the pictures and your funny commentaries! What a great way to start my morning... orange juice, the Schneller Teller and photos of Jackson!!

Has anyone or anything EVER been cuter than in the history of time???

So great to see you all at "Pre-Christmas"...I couldn't leave... just wanted to hang out with Jackson and kiss his chubby cheeks.

Have a wonderful Christmas visit with your fabulous family...Lots of love to everybody -- I'll be checking The Schneller Teller....

xoxo,
Auntie Peggy