Saturday, January 26, 2008

How did this happen?


Yes, he can stand. Ok, he fell over about two seconds after I snapped this picture, but he was up on his own for a little while!

This last week has been pretty crazy for J-Money. He rolled over, he can almost sit up, he is standing (again, sort of) and I am noticing different sounds coming from his mouth- they actually sound more word-like. No wonder he hasn't been sleeping well! I think we'll try the rice cereal out this week too. The past two nights, the only thing that got him back to sleep at 2 a.m. was a nice big bottle, so we'll try to pork him up a bit more during the day.

Also, I have to point out that Jackson and Ryan Cooley have matching outfits (thanks to Augy and Kelly). I saw Ryan wearing his today and was inspired. Dan, I think you and Cas should bring your sweatsuedos to Mexico and we'll have a little photo shoot.

2 comments:

Mama Cools said...

Done.

Anonymous said...

We are going to pimp some chicks in these in Cabo Jizzle.
-Ry dog