Thursday, March 6, 2008

Last round of 6-month Pics


We are off to Mexico with the Cooley's on Saturday (woo hoo!), and since Jackson will be 7 months old when we get back, I thought I would post the last round of 6-month pictures. I still can't believe how quickly the time has gone by.


I THINK Jackson may have gotten one step closer to saying "Daddy" the other day. The 'd d d d d' sounds are finally starting to take shape. I've definitely noticed how much more vocal he is in general- it's so fun to listen to him talking in his crib.


Anyway, we're off to Cabo until next Saturday so I'll be sure to get a post up ASAP after we get back.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

love his lashes....have fun south of the border!! see you in a few weeks!!! xoxox

Laurie said...

Have a great time--- he is too cute!

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you and meet Jackson! We had such a fun time. Thank you for having us over. Have a fantastic time in Mexico! Hope to see you again soon.

Love- Stacey and Chris

Fenrisar said...

See Here

Akinogal said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.