Thursday, April 3, 2008

Not even 3 yet


I know I've been slacking on pictures lately, so I apologize. I promise to put some up soon! I just have a quick story to share:

Whenever I'm feeding Jackson, he likes to rock back and forth in his high chair and bang his head against the back of it. It sounds terrible and I can't believe it doesn't hurt him- he just has this big smile on his messy face. The problem is that it's really hard for me to get the spoon in his mouth and I don't want to gag him.

The other day, I was trying to be patient and assumed he would stop eventually. Not the case, of course. So, I grabbed the front of his bib, looked him in the eyes and sternly said, "Jackson, NO".

His immediate response: to spit oatmeal in my face.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA,HA,HA,HA,GIGGLE,GIGGLE, WAY TO GO JACKSON! XOXXO GrannyLin

edie said...

yes! he's turning earlier than i expected. i like this.

Laurie said...

that's the same response I get from Morgan when I tell him "no". Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Missy,
That is classic! It made me laugh and flash back to memories of David at that age, it simpmly does by WAY too fast!
Audra