Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pictures from SD visit. . .at the beginning of May (oops)


I completely forgot to post the pictures from my visit to South Dakota over Mother's Day weekend. Here they are.

In addition to walking, Jackson has really started to become more independent in the past week or so. I don't know if it's just coincidence, or if the fact that he has so much more room (read: is no longer corralled by boxes in our small living room) to move around is helping him stay out of trouble. Just the other day, he sat in his room and played with Legos for about 20 minutes. Of course, instead of taking advantage and doing some unpacking, I just watched him. I couldn't help myself.

1 comment:

DCooley said...

Bummer...still no Flickr.

It sure is more enjoyable when you guys post. Can you send us (or post) pictures of your new house?