Monday, July 28, 2008

South Dakota Trip- July 4th

Ok- I have time to do some posting now, but I promise not to do too many at once. I need to pace myself so that certain people (Hi Edie and Marta) can get their fill over time. Oh yeah, that's for you too, Jen.

Here are the pictures from are trip to SD over July 4th. Jackson and I were there for about two weeks (Cas, for a week), and I think I could have stayed another two weeks. It was so fun to have ALL of the kids there, with no one being in school and no one working, for the most part. Plus, it's hard to beat the summers at home.

4 comments:

edie said...

hahaha! i love the one of dad and jackson eating - that's hilarious!

Amy said...

Wow - about time this blog gets updated! Just kidding, loved the pictures!

MSJ said...

Yeah finally an update. :) Did I hear something about you and January 10th??? That's my b-day you know. I am so excited for you and Cas. Congrats.

MSJ said...

Ummmm by the way that comment was from Marta. When I signed up I put my name???? Not sure why it says msj, weird.