Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thank you cousin Rodney!

A bunch of our relatives on the Biocini side recently took a trip to the island of Brac in Croatia.  All of my Mom's family originated from Brac and I'm 50% Croatian.  As it so happens, Missy is half Croatian as well.  I thought it would be fun to calculate what percentage Croatian Jackson is... (let me see...divide both sides by x...carry the two...add a decimal...round to the nearest decible).  Obviously, Jackson is 100% Croatian*


Check out the AWESOME hat cousin Rodney brought back for J Boogie! 

You steppin to this?
Chug! Chug!
Farts smell funny
*Please send complaints regarding with my arithmatic (and speling or gramar) skills to St. Nicholas School, Los Altos Hills, 5th grade department


4 comments:

Kolenik said...

I LOVE this last picture! His little bottom teeth are adorable peeking out.

Shannon

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is awesome. Your little Cration, I mean, Croation! Great pictures...cousin Rodney is going to love this. love you guys, grannylin

Anonymous said...

I guess I was in 5th grade with you...I meant "your little 'crEation' not 'cration' just in case you didn't get my attempt at humor. xoxo grannylin

Anonymous said...

oh, now I get it, it's spelled "croatian" ... just getting going today xoxox