Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Jackson's Shelf

Jackson has been obsessed with the refrigerator lately, and unfortunately none of the child locks will work on our doors.  He started to take everything off of the bottom shelf and then leave the door open, so we moved everything up hoping that he would lose interest.  

Well. . . this morning I opened the door to see that he is now using that once empty shelf to store his treasures.  

Contents:

1 blue Lego
1 blue Tupperware lid
1 empty Gatorade bottle
2 teething rings




3 comments:

Natalie said...

hilarious. Does this mean I have to babyproof my fridge for Thanksgiving?

Missy said...

haha- nah, there will be enough kids there to entertain him.

almeidaduque said...

I don't know about you guys but I personal prefer my blue legos cold. oh and nice bump Missy!!
-Olivia