Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas pictures


Happy New Year!  My New Year's resolution is to post to the blog more often (riiiiiiiight).  I will do my best.

Here are our Christmas pictures from 2008.  I am writing these posts ahead of time, just in case the baby comes early- we can only hope.

Christmas was great this year.  We spent Christmas Eve and all of Christmas Day down in Los Altos.  The weather has been pretty chilly this year, so it made things even more festive.  I know those in the Midwest won't feel a bit sorry for us, but we've actually had a little frost on our roof a few times.
Jackson can say "ho ho ho", but didn't really understand the whole Santa thing.  I guess we didn't push it much either, so that's on us!  He was interested in ripping the presents open though, so that was fun to watch.

No comments: