Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mila update

I can't believe that Mila is already 8 1/2 months old. She is still the happiest baby ever, which just makes my day. . . every day. She is finally sitting up on her own, and is using rolling as her mode of transportation. I've noticed her getting a little more frustrated lately when she can't reach things, so I am thinking crawling is just around the corner.

Jackson still loves playing with Mila and making her laugh. Riding in the car with them in the back is my favorite because they have taken to entertaining each other. Lately, this has involved them spitting and it's the funniest thing to hear. I'll take Mila out of her carseat and it looks like she's foaming at the mouth.

Every now and then, Jackson will get a belly giggle out of her. He seems to be the only one who can do it these days!




1 comment:

Natalie said...

siiiiiiiiigh....i wub her.